I was watching the anime KareKAno (His and her circumstances) today. It was such an adorable show. Eh, now that I'm done saying that what else to say... Hmm, okey let's move on. No need for transitions right? Ahh. It really feels good to just let all your thoughts flow freely. Just. Not stopping to think or anything. This morning I had a dream and I think that in my dream I met my Id and Superego. My superego was a very formal guy, strict but approachable at the same time. Judging from his voice, he sounded very dependable. My Id on the other hand is a very vocal girl, judging from her tone of voice and manner of speech, she seems to be the type who yaps alot. Realizing that those two voices that showed up in my dream are both elements of my personality, it sounds like a conspiracy. I know I've already met a person who sounds like my superego, albeit he's not as upright, but, I don't think I've met someone who sounds like my Id. I wonder. If I meet a person like that, would I be fascinated? Perhaps.
Monday, December 13, 2010
It's all Freudian
I was watching the anime KareKAno (His and her circumstances) today. It was such an adorable show. Eh, now that I'm done saying that what else to say... Hmm, okey let's move on. No need for transitions right? Ahh. It really feels good to just let all your thoughts flow freely. Just. Not stopping to think or anything. This morning I had a dream and I think that in my dream I met my Id and Superego. My superego was a very formal guy, strict but approachable at the same time. Judging from his voice, he sounded very dependable. My Id on the other hand is a very vocal girl, judging from her tone of voice and manner of speech, she seems to be the type who yaps alot. Realizing that those two voices that showed up in my dream are both elements of my personality, it sounds like a conspiracy. I know I've already met a person who sounds like my superego, albeit he's not as upright, but, I don't think I've met someone who sounds like my Id. I wonder. If I meet a person like that, would I be fascinated? Perhaps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment