I was a total wreck in the morning, while everyone in class was having fun decorating our classroom and taking commemorative pictures, I was cramming in one corner of the room. Trying to figure out how to report four laws... and our course isn't even law or something!! We're nursing students puh-lease! I was a mess. I was the sole reporter that day. THE SOLE REPORTER. Not that that really meant anything more than the whole class'll be looking at me for God knows how long and wondering, "Just when will she stop blabbing?". Yeah, yeah, I'm paranoid.
And then I let Jesus take the wheel, and before I knew it, I was done reporting. It was bliss afterwards. We filled our stomachs with delicious heart-shaped doughnuts c/o mister donuts and cheezy hotdogs c/o Jollibee. I even joked that perhaps the food committee chose to serve that type of food because VDay is all about being sweet but cheesy at the same time. Hahaha. We then took alot of pictures and interviewed people (incuding our instructor) about their romantic stories and whatever. Meanwhile, boyfriends of our classmates made special appearances, though, not at the same time. They were so adorable! One of them even gave a ferrero rocher bouquet. Sweet! Though, my green-eyed friend kept on squinting her eyes beside me. Yeah, we've both been single since birth but I have JC (Jesus Christ) in my life now. Maybe, that's why I'm happier.
Now, I've gotta go and jog. With my green-eyed friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment