
Ahhh! It feels great to blog so early in the morning!
I'm not a very consistent character so I believe I would tire of blogging everyday soon that's why my logic's letting my impulse override even though it's not right to do this [blog] first thing in the day instead of finishing that other task that's already long overdue [ehem].
I've read somewhere recently (Yahoo! news perhaps?) that smart people tend to have more dreams.
I don't really know about that, but, being a student in a medical field i do know that we would only remember what our dreams were (very vividly) IF we wake up during the Rapid-Eye Movement (REM) phase of sleep.
So I guess, the method by which they were able to make that conclusion was by using encephalography, perhaps, to study different people's brain activity during sleep and then relate that with baseline data of those participant's IQ of some sort.
Just saying, or more accurately, speculating.
Last night, err, this morning, so, today, a little while ago, I slept for like only one hour and a half. I am so depriving myself of sleep! I did wake up during the REM phase of my sleep though, so, I could still remember some accounts of that dream, it was an adventurous dream as usual, just full of fantasy and all. But I really enjoy dreaming though it would be better (says my consciousness) if my dreams were able to become reality.
Though the reality this morning sucks (touché).
Now, I've gotta go and finish my narrative report, goodbye! If I still feel like it, I believe I would come back to blog later this evening.
Live out your dreams! Shout! Fly! Your minds a pollen floating freely in the meadows...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
photo: Fairytale by Zephyr-Z03 [Deviantart]
No comments:
Post a Comment